Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steve G Steve G is offline

Default Summing

Mr. Grove and all others particularly Lisa S--If I was judgmental and
condescending to Lisa I truly apologize. I did not mean to me. From
reading Lisa's question I thought she wanted a simple task done for
which Excel has a built in function. Lisa did not state that she had
formulas in her cells so therefore I did not presume that she did. I
do not know Lisa's capability in Excel. Quite frankly I thought she
might be a newbie. But I am not judging her on that or anything
else. I am a newbie to VBA so I know what it is like to be a newbie.
Therefore I explained step by step how to use the sort and subtotal
dialogs in Excel. No harm intended and if I did offend anyone, I
apologize.

Steve G