Debra Dalgleish

You can use Data Validation to create dropdown lists. There are
instructions in Excel's help, and he

To return the price for the selected item, you can use a VLookup
formula. There are instructions and examples he

There's a sample file that uses Data Validation and VLookup formulas he

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Function

Under Data Validation, look for 'Order Form'

Seymour wrote:
I need to create a drop down list for a new program to
figure out prices. I have looked thru the help section
with little resolution. If anyone knows a good web page
or can get me started I would greatly appreciate it

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List