Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Excel 2003 Using the keyboard

Sun, 26 Aug 2007 03:08:01 -0700 from Rob E
:
I need to use the keyboard in Excel rather than the mouse for health reasons.
Does anyone know where I can find a list of keystrokes for Excel commands.
I'm not so much looking for keyboard shortcuts, it's for things like
accessing the "Name" box (above column 'A'), or filling a series with the
keyboard instead of the black +.

Instead of mousing into the Name box, use Insert | Name | Define.

Instead of mousing on the fill handle, use this from Excel help" "To
fill in the active cell with the contents of the cell above it (fill
downward), press CTRL+D. To fill in with contents of the cell to the
left (fill to the right), press CTRL+R." It will be nasty and
repetitive, but it will get the job done.

--
"First prove what you're saying, then whine about it."
-- /The People's Court/