Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default to Bob Phillips

Jack,
FYI: I tried Bob's code and it worked fine.

I had data in A1:A4 on Sheet1 (where I placed the code - right-click on
Sheet1 tab, "View code", copy/paste),. hit enter and the status bar displayed
the various functions as per Bob's code.

"Jack Sons" wrote:

Bob,

In the thread "Multiple Sum Functions on status bar" I asked the question
below. Can you tell me what to do?

Jack
Bob,

I really would like to have the status bar shouw count and sum at the same
time. I put your code in a sheet module, a normal module and the this
workbook module, but neither gave any result. I still get or sum or count in
the status bar, but not both at the same time. What did I do wrong?

Jack Sons
The Netherlands