Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jake Jake is offline

Default beforeclose placement

I have similar problem. Put a Pop-up calendar in personal.xls by Dave Green.
The beforeclose event doesn't work to clear the calendar from the right click
menu. I have numerous add-ins that are password protected. Don't know if the
applications.enableevents is on or off. He has a work-a-round in the open
event. Also, should I put Option Explicit in. Excel doesn't.

Sorry about the previous blank reply.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Any chance that you have other workbook/worksheet events and in any of those
events you've toggled the application.enableevents to off (without resetting it
back to on).

This would mean that the workbook_beforeclose event would not fire.

Curt wrote:

Does the placement of the beforeclose have any bearing on operation. It has a
few times failed this is why I ask following is my placement. Does it need to
be last?
Thanks

Option Explicit
---------