Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Formula To Use A Dynamic Named Ranges With VLOOKUP On Different Workbooks

When you do send it, put Excel in the title as it is likely to go in the
spam bin, and I'll find it more easily then.

--
HTH

Bob

"Minitman" wrote in message
Hey Bob,

Thanks for being willing to take a look at my workbooks.

I tried to send you an email. I'm not sure that I have your email
address. If you get it, go ahead and reply and I'll send those
workbooks off to you. Otherwise, I'll need an address that can
receive a 2 meg file (zipped)

I did discover the problem. My formulas are correct, the problem is
in the named range size that I was trying to access.

I increased the size of wb1 up to 2503 rows and the named range still
worked. When I added one more row, it stopped working. It appears
that there are some limitation in using Vlookup that I am not aware
of.

So the question charges into - How can I get around these Vlookup
limitations?

Any ideas, thoughts or solutions are always welcome.

Thanks.

-Minitman

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:19:03 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Why don't you send me the workbooks?