Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Conditionally Hiding or Showing the cell content

Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:18:00 -0700 from Tim
:
In the cells c20 to c30 I might have, or might have not some (text) data.
In the adjacent cells d20 to d30 I have a formula showing me some results.
I want that the formula results in cells d20 to d30 to be displayed only if
there is data in the nearby correspondents "c" cells

In D20:
=if(isblank(C20),"",formula)
Then click and drag down to D21 through D30.

--
"First prove what you're saying, then whine about it."
-- /The People's Court/