Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Default Losing a named range

Hi,

You have to redefine those named ranges again.

Challa Prabhu

"bluegrassstateworker" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet used as a form that uses name ranges. I have
found a situation where a user has somehow deleted or removed a name
range. When I go into the named range, there is a reference error to
the range. The range is only one cell. This poses a problem since a
macro uses the named range when the spreadsheet is saved. Other than
backspacing the named range in the formula bar is there any other
likely scenario that could result in inadvertant removal of this named
range. If I can figure out what they might be doing, I can
programmatically prevent them from doing so. Thanks.