Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default DIfference between Print Preview and what is actually printed

Since Print Preview gives you no choices, you can't.

There is no Print Preview selection, there's no shrink to
fit to page.

The best that you can do is to set up your print as you want it
but it's not going to be exactly the same.

Fix your last cell positions such as
Why do my scrollbars go to row 500 -- my data ends in cell E50?
(use the macro solution)

Blank pages are unexpectedly printed in Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/277601

--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel

"eabdala" wrote in message
Sometimes the formatting of the documents I print is different than what
my
Print Preview shows. Why? How do I fix it?