Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copy cells in a row to another sheet

Use AutoFiler
pick non-blanks for col A and 1 for col J
Copy the visible cells and paste them elsewhere.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200739

"AM" wrote:

I have a worksheet with twelve columns and 200 rows of data.
If column A is not(blank) and column J has a 1 [number one], then I want
items in columns A,B, C and D to be copied to another sheet. Obviously if
either condition doesn't match it would skip over and got ot the next row.
When its all done, it would give me a compact list of data from only 40 to 50
rows.
Thanks for any help,
Atul