Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cynthia Cynthia is offline

Default Please help. Need drop down menu for name&price to pop up aut

Thanks Gav for responding to my posting.

I went on that website 5x and I can't get it.

Can you walk me through step by step.

"Gav123" wrote:

Hi Cynthia,

This site has good information to get you started (Thanks to Debra
Dalgleish)..

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.htm

For the rates to pop automatically you could use a Vlookup function..

Regards,

Gav
"CYNTHIA" wrote:

In spreadsheet Book 2

Column A Column B Column C Column D Column E
Column F
Name Rates Address City
Zip Code
Jane Doe 76.76 555 North Dear Born Chicago 55555
IL
Ray Cohen 12.11 2 North Dear Born Chicago 1
NY

In book 3 I want drop down menus for columns A, C, D, E,F from the info of
book 2.
When I choose the name in column A in book 3 i want the rates to pop
automaically.
Ex when I choose Jane Doe i want her rate to pop automaically as 76.76.