Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave86 Dave86 is offline

Default Sorting excel worksheet data, and ALWAYS maintain "row data" (in l

We have a spreadsheet with approx. 3000 rows and 9 columns.

We want to sort the data so that the "row data" always stays in tact.
And then go back to when column "A" is back in alphabetical order, again.

EXAMPLE: If we want to sort for a certain gearbox or coupling.
We want ALL the date in each row kept in tact, so we can see what jobs use
the same gearbox or coupling, when sorted.
You can email me if you want..
I can send a copy of the spreadsheet if you like, or helpful.
Thanks,
Dave Clemens