Kitty

Default Excel format

Hi there,
I am having trouble working with Excel. Here is what
happens. My master spreadsheet is very big: 123 rows and
7 columns. I need to divide the master spreadsheet into 8
separete (smaller) spreadsheets to send those smaller
spreadsheets to 8 different people. The problem is when I
try to first sort the master spreadsheet by peoples' name
and then copy and paste the sorted section into a brand
new spreadsheet, Excell messes up the format. I have been
struggling spending numerous hours on just trying to
format that monster. The only solution I found is to save
the master spreadsheet 8 times and delete sections that
don't apply, which makes the process extremely time
consuming and prone to error. Is there a better way to
manage large spreadsheets like that? I tried the Help
section, but it did not seem to really apply to this
issue.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you