Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jai jai is offline

Default How do I give my views, if someone replies on my question

Thanks both of you.

"FSt1" wrote:

hi jai,
when you click on reply, you should get another window entitled Reply to
"......
At the bottom should be 2 buttons captioned Post and Close. if you are
getting this window, type your reply into the message box in the middle of
the window then click post.

Regards
FSt1

"jai" wrote:

hi all,

I am taking help of community for answering my question but I am facing a
problem, when someone reply of question I am not able to present my views to
his/her answer. There is a option of reply but when I click on that option,
it takes me again on that page. Also I am not able give answer of anyone's
question which I know. Please help me on this.

Jai