Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] haroldlmorgan@gmail.com is offline

Default How To Format Row Column Intersection

Hello group. I have something I've been working on for some time and
I'm stuck. Let me describe the situation.

I track my fitness in a spreadsheet. One measure of fitness is the
waist / hip ratio. This is waist divided by hip. I have a range
showing the ratio with the hip measurement accross the top and the
waist measurements down the side. What I want to do is have the
appropriate cell bolded at the intersection of the current waist and
hip.

I have a formula called =LastWaist() and =LastHIp() that I can use to
MATCH to my range row and columns. When it comes to bolding the
correct cell I haven't found the right syntax. Any ideas?

Example of layout

39 38 37
39 1 .97 .95
38 1.03 1 .97