Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Help with formula ,"")

I do not want to see a zero on the result cell
if I have not type any numbers on the other cells

Try this then:
=IF(COUNT(G16,L16,P16)<3,"",IF(P16=0,G16*L16,IF(P1 60,G16*L16*P16,"")))
which will only compute if all 3 cells are populated, otherwise the formula
cell will appear blank: ""
--
Max
Singapore
"Frances C" wrote:
It does not work, my original formula works, the only problem is that I do
not want to see a cero on the result cell I have not type any numbers on the
other cells, I know that if I use "" I make the cell invisible, but on the
formula P16 need to have the option to be use or not