Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Copying a Column of Formulas between Excel Files

Did you try that?

Peo Sjoblom

"Michael" wrote in message
When pasting to the target file use the Paste Special option selecting
Fromulas only, and if you also need the formatting do that as a second
step.

--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"WillW" wrote:

I'd like to be able to copy a column of hyperlink formjula cells, e.g.,
=HYPERLINK('P1'!$B$49,'P1'!$A$49), from one Excel file to another,
leaving
the formulas as they are in the original file.

The default seems to be for Excel to cleverly add a reference to the
original file into the formula, =HYPERLINK('[PIID
Worksheet-projects1.xls]P1'!$B$49,'[PIID
Worksheet-projects1.xls]P1'!$A$49)

But how can I get an exact copy of my column of formulas from one file to
another?

Thanks,
Bill