Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael Michael is offline

Default Copying a Column of Formulas between Excel Files

When pasting to the target file use the Paste Special option selecting
Fromulas only, and if you also need the formatting do that as a second step.

--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"WillW" wrote:

I'd like to be able to copy a column of hyperlink formjula cells, e.g.,
=HYPERLINK('P1'!$B$49,'P1'!$A$49), from one Excel file to another, leaving
the formulas as they are in the original file.

The default seems to be for Excel to cleverly add a reference to the
original file into the formula, =HYPERLINK('[PIID
Worksheet-projects1.xls]P1'!$B$49,'[PIID Worksheet-projects1.xls]P1'!$A$49)

But how can I get an exact copy of my column of formulas from one file to
another?

Thanks,
Bill