lbbss

Yes, I tried that but does not help.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
To get a relative recorded macro, make sure the stopr recording toolbar is
visible, it has 2 icons, one is to stop the recording the other is
relavie/absolute

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"lbbss" wrote:

Can someone help me with this macro. I want to go to any cell of my
choice and press f2 to edit, then go to the fifth character of that

cell,
then select the next 6 characters and change them to a smaller font size
(8), then "enter". I tried to make this macro using the record

macro
function, but it did not work how I want it to. It ends up pasting

the
contents of the cell which I used to record the macro initially.

Can
this kind of macro be done?