Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NPM NPM is offline

Default Excel 2002 : Can I fine tune the Subtotal Table ?

Hi Low,

To bold the entire line of the subtotal, including the number, collapse the
subtotals select the range of data, then use Alt + : this will select the
specific visible lines, you can then format it as you please, you can bold
the entire line, add color, etc.
I am not sure on how to add the extra line though.

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Dear Sir,

Currently I find that there are some lackins in the Subtotal Table (i.e.
Data Subtotals .

The Subtotal heading is in bold but not the number, and there is no blank
rows between each group of data. This make reading more difficult and the
data less presentable.

Manually bolding the Subtotal figure and adding one empty row is tedious and
time consuming,

May I know is there a way to set the table to present the result in the
format I wanted ?

Thanks

Low

--