Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] sbloem@steelcase.com is offline

Default Send Open Spreadsheet using Command button

I'm looking for some help on how I would send the current open
spreadsheet using a command button.

The receipients would be listed in a column on a seperate tab in the
bottom of the workbook.

The sender would change as well (depending on who will be using the
template) - the sender's email would be listed in a cell as well.

How would I have this button send to the Recipients, showing From the
Sender, and send the entire spreadsheet?

Backstory: The spreadsheet will have action items on it and will be
sent to the individuals listed above. Instead of writing the action
items once in excel and another in outlook - it would just be easier
if it could automatically send when clicked.

Thoughts?

Shaun