Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default How I can change the direction of Paste All in MS-Excel

Hi Harry,

I am assuming that you are copying the data from another application. If so,
then I don't think that you can transpose it as you paste it into Excel.

However, once you have pasted it into excel, you can select it again and
Copy and then select the first cell where you want it then right click and
Select Paste Special and Check the Transpose box and the OK.

When doing this you cannot paste over any cell containing any of the data
being copied. That is if the data starts on Cell A1, you cannot select A1 for
the transpose paste. You need to select a cell outside the copy range.

Regards,

OssieMac

"Harry" wrote:

I am using MS-Excel. I have copied some data in office clipboard. When I
choose the "Paste All" option it pastes all data down side, while I want to
paste the data right side / left side. How can I change it's pasting
direction? Please help me.