Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Minitman Minitman is offline

Default Formula To Use A Dynamic Named Ranges With VLOOKUP On Different Workbooks

Hey Bob,

Thanks for being willing to take a look at my workbooks.

I tried to send you an email. I'm not sure that I have your email
address. If you get it, go ahead and reply and I'll send those
workbooks off to you. Otherwise, I'll need an address that can
receive a 2 meg file (zipped)

I did discover the problem. My formulas are correct, the problem is
in the named range size that I was trying to access.

I increased the size of wb1 up to 2503 rows and the named range still
worked. When I added one more row, it stopped working. It appears
that there are some limitation in using Vlookup that I am not aware
of.

So the question charges into - How can I get around these Vlookup
limitations?

Any ideas, thoughts or solutions are always welcome.

Thanks.

-Minitman

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:19:03 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Why don't you send me the workbooks?