Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vronron vronron is offline

Default Display issues

Thanks! I knew it had something to do with quotations but the things I tried
weren't working and my brain was just refusing to cope.

"Ragdyer" wrote:

Click in the cell on Sheet3 that will receive the data from Sheet1.
Type in an equal sign ( = ),
Navigate to Sheet1, and click in the first cell containing the data,
*IN THE FORMULA BAR*, type this at the end of what you see displayed the
&" "&
so that it might look like this:

=Sheet1!A1&" "&

Then, click in the 2nd cell of data, and add the same characters, to look
like this:

=Sheet1!A1&" "&Sheet1!C1&" "&

Finally, click in the final cell, and hit <Enter, and it should look like
this:

=Sheet1!A1&" "&Sheet1!C1&" "&Sheet1!E1
--
HTH,

RD

"vronron" wrote in message
Ok, I've set up multiple work sheets in a work book and have referenced
cells
from, we'll call it worksheet 1, on worksheet three. I have them showing
up
in the cell, however I am referencing three different cells from worksheet
1
into one cell in worksheet three and I am not sure how to get them to
display
with spaces between them. If any body has any ideas I would be most
appreciative.