Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trish Trish is offline

Default How to format sheet to show first box whilst tabbing across sheet

I have never used excel to any great extent but can find my way around simple
tasks. However, I have one workbook which had 1 sheet of names in column A,
addresses in column B and other information going across to column y. When I
tab across I can still see the info in column A but the info in the column I
am in is now viewed next to column A. I have added a sheet to this workbook
with similar information but when I tab across the view of the column A goes
off the screen. Can anyone help?