Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tecno Illiterate[_2_] Tecno Illiterate[_2_] is offline

Default What does [Group] mean after my document name at top of page?

Thanks so much!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You have multiple sheets selected.

rightclick on any of the selected sheets and choose Ungroup Sheets.

You may want check your last few entries. Almost anything done to a member of
that group is done to all the members of the group.

Nice for changing headers -- not so nice for changing other stuff.

Tecno Illiterate wrote:

The top of my screen says the name of the doc, then [Group]. It won't allow
me to insert symbols into my spreadsheet. I've tried to re-save it as
different names, etc. but they all still come up with this [Group] thing. Any
ideas?

--

Dave Peterson