Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default dumb macro question

Personal.xls means just that. So, unless you also send that file (which they
may not appreciate) then I suggest you put the macro in the file it works
on. As to the name change, it depends. Post your macro.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"carrera" wrote in message
If I record a macro and save it in Personal macros, will it still work if
email the file to another person? I am going to make it that the macro
works
when they click a picture on the worksheet itself.

What if I save the macro in that file and email it to someone....they will
be changing the name of the file, will that disable the macro?