Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Checkbox to open another worksheet

Usually you use option buttons for mutually exclusive choices like you have.
Anyway, you need to attach a macro to your option button/check box. Double
click it in Design Mode (settable in the Control Toolbox toolbar) and paste
code into the sheet module similar to this:

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
Worksheets("Sheet3").Activate

Jim
"SLKoelker" wrote in message
|I have a checklist in excel. For each question the person filling it out
must
| choose Yes No or NA (all checkboxes created from Control Toolbox). For all
NA