Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joeu2004 joeu2004 is offline

Default How do I calculate the z factor automatically

On Aug 20, 12:08 pm, "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk
wrote:
"joeu2004" wrote in message
PS: Please do not "crosspost" manually in multiple related groups.

If he'd crossposted it wouldn't have been such a problem, but he multiposted
(and then did so again).

That's what I mean by the word "crosspost" in quotes followed by the
word "manually" is specified. Many people (incorrectly) use the term
"crosspost" generically to mean multiposting or true crossposting.

But the fact is: we really do not know who the culprit is. I have
seen newsreaders that seem to have a "crossposting" feature, but
internally the newsreader (not the user) multiposts.

I should have omitted the word "manually" in my comment. But I stand
by my use of the term "crosspost" in quotes.