rlbriley

Default Email template from excel

I'm trying to enter contact information into excel and email a series of
templates while capturing the date sent. Is there a excel template? Ideally
I'd like to enter the name, email address etc into excel and click a button
to send an email template (I've composed in word/outlook template) populated
by these fields and capture the date is was sent. If you can help I'll
forever let you be known as my favorite DJ : ). I've got the code -in
progress- if this helps my cause. Thanks more thn you can ever know!!!!