Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Avidan Avidan is offline

Default input value of row and column populate from another worksheet

I have a worksheet that has a rows of information called "Purchase Log"

I have another worksheet that is called "Purchase Sheet"

in the purchase sheet I want to be able to put the row# i want to populate
and it will automaticly populate the row into a specific line in the purchase
sheet

so in this case i will write the number 10 in a cell and it will automaticly
go to "purchase log!" row 10 and copy column B:I

is there a formula that can do this for me? I can also put the letters in
each cell and have it take the letter and then the row and use those as
figures if thats easier to do?

Thanks in advance, Avidan