Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove[_2_] Harlan Grove[_2_] is offline

Default How do I calculate the z factor automatically

"David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote...
. . . does anyone know of an easy way of setting up a message rule in OE
for rejecting EggHeadCafe posts? If it were e-mail I could easily set
up such a rule based on message content, but I can't immediately see how
to do it for news messages. . . .

Can't be done in OE. Might not even be possible with a real newsreader since
there's nothing I can spot in this particular OP's message header that would
indicate it comes from EggHeadCafe. Maybe some newsreader will filter
messages by message body contents, but I haven't used any that do.