Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default last sheet or go back

How about a navigation bar from Debra Dalglesih?

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro?

See this google search result.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...c19464f875bd25

I don't see any more weird posts than normal.

Any in particular that evoked your question?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:27:40 -0000, Shane wrote:

I have been trying to figure out how to go back to the last sheet that
I was working on. I often navigate my spreadsheets with hyperlinks,
but I haven't figured out how to go back to the sheet I was last on.
Any help would be great.

By the way, what is up with all of these weird posts that we have been
inundated with lately?

Regards,
Shane