Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Pivot Table Link Error

If they open both workbooks, does the pivot table work correctly?

Vick wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that I've linked to another spreadsheet's pivottable. So
it has a formula with GETPIVOTDATA. I can send this others, but as soon as
they save it their desktop or anywhere else. The Pivottable is lost and goes
to Zero, like the data isn't there. Does anyone know why this is happening,
and if so, is there anything I can do to get my worksheet to retain the
values from the pivottable, so they don't go to zero?

Thanks
Vicks

--
Debra Dalgleish