Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Albie Albie is offline

Default Plotting Irregular Dates and Times

I have data that is formatted mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm with associated Y-axis values.
I want the y axis data to be spaced properly on the x axis. With the auto
format or Date formated x-axis the smallest unit is a day; is there a way to
space out the hours and minutes as well? For example,

Date and Time Duration
8/17/2007 10:04 40 seconds
8/18/2007 12:27 25 seconds
8/18/2007 15:35 40 seconds
8/19/2007 13:14 60 seconds

With the settings I am using now, I only get 1 column for the 18th, but it
should have two. Any suggestions, or am I at the limitations of the software?