Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do you Increment Time by varrying times???

See reply in other news groups you posted this to.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 17:48:11 -0400, Crackles McFarly
wrote:

Dave, which EXCEL newsgroups is most useful, most answers?

I'll try to limit myself to it..

thanks..

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 14:32:20 -0500, Dave Peterson
sayd the following:

Check your other posts, too.

Crackles McFarly wrote:

I'm using, and love it, Excel 97. I want to know how to increment
TIME.

Say I have a few rows, each start at 10:00 AM and I want each to
increment at different intervals. Let's say row 1 is 15 min, row 2 is
17 minutes, row 3 is 60 minutes, row 4 is 75 minutes, etc..etc..

I cannot find documentation about this within Excel NOR on Microsoft's
web site.

Does anyone of you know how to do this? I'd sure appreciate the help.
thanks,