Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How do you Increment Time by varrying times???

Check your other posts, too.

Crackles McFarly wrote:

I'm using, and love it, Excel 97. I want to know how to increment
TIME.

Say I have a few rows, each start at 10:00 AM and I want each to
increment at different intervals. Let's say row 1 is 15 min, row 2 is
17 minutes, row 3 is 60 minutes, row 4 is 75 minutes, etc..etc..

I cannot find documentation about this within Excel NOR on Microsoft's
web site.

Does anyone of you know how to do this? I'd sure appreciate the help.
thanks,

--

Dave Peterson