Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kojaks43 kojaks43 is offline

Default Excel 2007 does not open to full screen size

Well, it does much of the time, but every so often it does not. I like
working with the worksheet full screen size. Sometimes I'll minimize the
size to allow two different thing to be viewed at once, but I always click
the full size icon in the upper right before I save and close down.

For some reason I sort of remember clicking on a box in Excel 2003 that will
allow Excel to always open full screen. I can not find that option in 2007.
I tried the Big Round icon in the upper left corner then into Excel Options
Tabs. But can not see where I can do what I did with 2003.

Your help is appreciated.