Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
squenson via OfficeKB.com squenson via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default HOW DO I SAVE A PORTION OF A WORKSHEET ON A FLOPPY DISK?

I suggest that you select the portion you want to send, press Ctrl-c to copy
it, open a blank sheet, click on the menu Edit Paste Special and select
Values. This way, all formulas will be replaced by actual values and you can
send this file to your Social Security Office.

Stephane Quenson.

asifuah wrote:
I am working on a large worksheet, a payroll , and would like to save a
portion of this worksheet containing workers contributions to Social Security
on a floppy disk.
This disk would be sent to the SS office.