Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kAustin79 kAustin79 is offline

Default continuous typing

I'm not sure what kind of form you are building, but maybe it would be easier
to create it in Word. Word has built in tools for creating different kinds of
forms, and you can even insert an Excel spredsheet into your Word document.

"FX" wrote:

I am trying to make one page of my form to be a continuous typing page.
I have tried merged cells, wrap text and fit ,but it seems that when I go to
print not everything I have typed is on the printed page.
Is there anyway I can make this page like a normal page you would find in
word?
a page just to type continuous sentances paragraphs and so on ?
--
FX