Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default multiple data series in an x-y scatter chart - Excel 2003

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Andy Pope said:

Del Cotter wrote:
you'll never get lines on top of markers, only markers on top each
other. All lines are underneath all markers.

You could plot a series, line only, on the secondary axis. Then the
line would appear above line+Marker.

Even as I wrote that, I wondered if I ought to fire up Excel and check
that was true between axis layers as well as within! Oh well, this is
another way of learning...

My wishlist for future Excel involves a more explicit support for
layers; more than two, and an option to switch them easily instead of
breaking down the chart design and starting again.

--
Del Cotter