Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
joel joel is offline

Default Display Monday's date only on x-axis

You can try formating the x-axis. If you click on the x-axis tow black
square will appear at the two ends of the x-axis. Then click right mouse
button and select format axis. If you don'tr get frmat axis, keep trying
until you do. It is a little tricky. You can fix the min value of the axis
to any value.

"Bruce" wrote:

Hi - I have a daily time series in which I want to force my chart to display
the date only on Monday and all Mondays (as this represents week commencing).

How can I do this from a chart setting or VBA Function.

Bruce