Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default multiple data series in an x-y scatter chart - Excel 2003

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Excel 2003 said:
I have three data series plotted on an x-y chart.
I want to make it so that the two lined series appear on top of the series
without lines.

I've tried modifying the order of the series, but that doesn't change
which one appears on top of the others

Have you put any of the series on a secondary axis? It's much harder to
change order if you do that, and you may have to switch the axes round.

Also, you'll never get lines on top of markers, only markers on top each
other. All lines are underneath all markers.

--
Del Cotter