Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Breitenbach Dave Breitenbach is offline

Default Using Named Formulas

If every sheet is identical in terms of the location of the data, you can
incorporate the tab name into the formula by using the cell command and the
indirect. If you give me your formula for the sheet that works, then I'll
return a formula that will work for other sheets assuming data consistency
between sheets (all components used in formula are in same cell on each sheet)

"General Specific" wrote:

I have a worksheet with daily sheets calculating daily labor charges.
These are named to correspond with the days of the week (Monday,
Tuesday, Etc...).

These daily sheets use the same formulas to calculate labor charges.
I would like to name the standard formulas and call them by name in
each sheet. I did that for the Monday so instead of calculating hours
I have =Daily_Hours.

When I put =Daily_Hours in the Tuesday sheet, it still refers to the
Monday form.

How do I create generic named formulas that I can use in all the daily
sheets?