Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zone[_3_] Zone[_3_] is offline

Default Audio warning when cells change

Right-click on the sheet tab and select View Code. Copy this code and paste
it in there. Change < 10 to whatever number you want. HTH, James

If Target.Column = 11 And (Target.Row = 4 Or Target.Row <= 9) Then
If Target < 10 Then Beep

"Ruben" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that gets its values from a query. When those values
change below a certain number then I would like to hear an audio warning.
How
can this be done? Anyone responding please tell me exactly where to paste
the
code since I'm not a programmer.
The data is on a sheet called "runs", the cells in question are "K4:K9",
the cells contain numbers"K4=20,K5=88,K6=22,K7=22,K8=75,K9=44". These
values
come from a query called "Monitor". Whenever these cells change in value,
whether they go up or down, I would like an audio warning.
thank you