QLS_KIM

Default web query for Excel

I need your help on Web Query function of Excel.

I have edited Import data macro “MSN Moneycentral Investor Quote.iqy”
file to fetch a value from a web page I have pointed and I got the
value I wanted. However, I have encountered a problem.

MSN Stock quote macro accesses the web page that supports multiple
input parameters and returns multiple values on one page, where the web
page I am working on returns one value per page.

In order for this macro to return multiple value I guess I have to use
some form of nested statement for the Web query and I do not know how
to do that.

Can you help please?

--
QLS_KIM