Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tammy Tammy is offline

Default XY Scatter chart - Axis Option

Hi, I have a user who has created an XY scatter chart, and within the
horizontal axis options dialog box chose a fixed 100.0 maximum. This mark is
not showing on his chart. If we increase the value to 200.0, the 100 marker
appears. any ideas as to why the 100 mark would not show even when the option
indicates 100.0? Choosing "Auto" does not fix it. Since I'm not familiar with
these types of charts, I'm not sure what information to provide. It seems
that if the option was set to 100.0 maximum, the 100 marker should display on
the chart. Thanks for any suggestions.