Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jessi jessi is offline

Default reveal unshown data in cell

It didn't work - all it did was give me a dozen paragraphs, but once I left
F2, I could only see the first half of the text again. Any other ideas? I
really appreciate your help.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Excel will allow 32767 characters to be entered in a cell.

But.....only 1024 of these will be visible or can be printed.

Is this your problem?

You can extend this 1024 limit by using a smaller font or adding an Alt + Enter
every 80-100 characters.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:04:11 -0700, jessi
wrote:

One row has a lot of data in one cell, but it cuts off the data in the middle
and doesn't show it on the spreadsheet or in print, except if I hit F2.