Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harold F Harold F is offline

Default Protection Options Changes

I have a spreadsheet that allows users to enter text into unlocked cells. I
have protection set to allow users to "Select unlocked cells". This is the
only protection option selected. However, for some reason the "Select locked
cells" option is becoming checked. For obvious reasons I don't want data
entered into locked cells. The spreadsheet does use a macro for spell
checking the sheet. I suspect the issue has somthing to do with the spell
check macro, but haven't been able to duplicate it.