Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pranav Vaidya Pranav Vaidya is offline

Default Claim template

I need more details on your claim worksheet.
What all you want to transfer to the summary worksheet and what is the
location of these fields? For example if you wish to transfer Claim amount,
date and Raised by then in which cells these 3 fields are?

--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"Mandy" wrote:

thx 4 reply - but how do i do this - not a wiz kid at excel!

"Pranav Vaidya" wrote:

This is possible, all that yo need is a macro that will transfer required
data from you claim worksheet to Summary worksheet.
This macro should be written under 'Workbook_BeforePrint' event.

--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer
PN, MH-India
If you think my answer is useful, please rate this post as an ANSWER!!

"Mandy" wrote:

Hi there,

hope u can help -

i have a claim template, each time a claim is rasied it is printed and sent
for payment. This template is updated for each claim made - therefore no
record of it is kept on excel. What i want to do is when a claim is raised
and confirmed ok i want the cell details eg name, amt, etc copied to a
summary sheet - a type of database of all calims made - is this possible?

many thx

mandy